Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Night two!

So, the method my mom used worked fairly well for us! Granted, he isn't sleeping through the night but he is NOT moving (in the swing) and he is in his own room sleeping pretty well! With my mom, he was down around 11:30 and up around 3:30, then back to sleep at 4:30 and up around 8 :) Go Maddox! Last night was the first night I did it and he didn't even CRY at all. He actually fell asleep in his swing at 10 and slept there till 12:30 when I woke him up cause it was actually time for him to eat at 12. He was definitely a tired little boy! I had the music already playing in his room when I took him upstairs. I fed him in the dark with the music softly playing and he didn't even finish half his bottle he was so sleepy LOL. I kept trying to get him to eat, but he finally just clamped down on the nipple (guess he wasn't that hungry), so I put him down in his crib and he turned his head to the other side and was out like a light. This was about 1:15 and he woke up around 5:15! Yeah-yuh! Four hours may sound like nothing to some mamas but it is amazing for me! He has slept one 7 hour stretch in his swing but other than that 4-5 hours is the longest he has ever gone. I fed him when he woke up at 5:15 and he was back down a little before six and slept till a little before nine! Awesome! Now, he is in his swing just a swinging and is back to sleep LOL. After day light I don't mind if he is in his swing sleeping, but during the actual night time, I want him to be in his bed. Soon enough he will probably start skipping that middle of the night feeding an sleeping through. Anyway, I am so proud of my little guy and I am praying tonight is as good as last night LOL!

Until next time..

Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment